Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Semester in Review

If I could pull one thing out of the many things that we talked through or debated on it would be the centrality of the Word of God. The fact that the Word needs to be central was never a question in my mind, but it has gained in importance because of this class. Without the Word we are enslaved to the whims of the people in the congregation or even (in my opinion worse) to myself and what I think. Instead we need to place the Word of God in the center and let it speak to what we need to do or not do. The problem is that we don't look to it for help. So the question is; Is my life revolving around the Word of God? The reason this question is important is because it will poor into corporate worship. If I am keeping God's Word at the center it will poor into corporate worship.

So let the Word of GOD speak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment